Revised October 25, 2015
- Your Information.Any and all information you post or otherwise provide to TeleNurse Network by means of this website is true and accurate, not misleading, and offered in good faith. You agree that any information you provide through this website is not generally confidential and TELENURSE NETWORK may use information that you supply through the website to improve our service and product offerings or our website and also to provide you with additional information about our products and services. We may use common internet technologies, such as “cookies”, to manage the information we receive from you. TeleNurse Network will not share, sell or otherwise distribute any of your personally-identifiable information with third parties for their promotional or sales purposes. In the event we provide a product or service to you, we may share certain information only with organizations who work with TeleNurse Network in order to provide those services to you.
- Medical Information.This website may contain general information relating to various medical conditions and their treatment. Such information is provided for informational purposes only. The content of this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. The content relating to medical conditions and their treatment is not meant to be a substitute for advice provided by a doctor or other qualified healthcare professionals. You should not disregard or delay seeking medical advice based on anything that appears in this website. IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, YOU SHOULD DIAL “911” IMMEDIATELY. TELENURSE NETWORK is not engaged in rendering medical or similar professional services or advice, and the information provided is not intended to replace medical advice offered by a physician. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing a health problem or disease. YOU SHOULD NOT CONSTRUE THIS CONTENT AS ANY WARRANTY OR RECOMMENDATION OF TREATMENT.
- Intellectual Property.All material contained in this website (including images, text, and the look and feel attributes) is the property of TeleNurse Network and/or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property law. TeleNurse Network reserves all rights in that regard. Removing or altering the copyright notice on any material that appears in this website is strictly prohibited. Nothing contained in this website should be construed as granting any license or other right without the express written permission of TELENURSE NETWORK.
- Links to Other Websites.This website may contain links to third-party websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement or recommendation by TELENURSE NETWORK of the content on such third-party websites or as an indication of any affiliation, sponsorship or endorsement of or by such third-party websites. If you use any links, you will leave the TeleNurse Network website. TELENURSE NETWORK is not responsible for the content of linked third-party websites and does not make any representations regarding the privacy practices of, or any information or product or accuracy of materials found on such third-party websites. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Prohibited Uses.You agree not to:
- upload or transmit any communication or content of any type that infringes or violates any rights of any party.
- use, modify, sell, assign or transfer the content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, post, transmit or otherwise use this website or any of its contents in any way for any public or commercial purpose.
- reverse engineer, disassemble or decompile any software included in the content.
- use this website for any purpose in violation of local, state, national, or international laws.
- use this website as a means to distribute or post advertising or other unsolicited material to any third party.
- impersonate any person or entity or falsely represent your identification or affiliation.
- distribute viruses or other harmful computer code.
- harvest or otherwise collect information about others.
- promote, encourage, or engage in defamatory, harassing, abusive, or otherwise objectionable behavior.
- interfere with the operation of this website.
- copy or distribute in any medium any part of this website.
- No Warranty.ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE AND THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TELENURSE NETWORK DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR TIMELINESS OF THE MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, TELENURSE NETWORK DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTIBILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, WITH RESPECT TO ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, TELENURSE NETWORK DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS, IF ANY, WILL BE CORRECTED; NOR DOES TELENURSE NETWORK MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, CURRENCY, QUALITY, COMPLETENESS, USEFULNESS, PERFORMANCE, SECURITY, LEGALITY OR SUITABILITY OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND YOUR RELIANCE UPON ANY OF ITS CONTENTS IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
- Limit of Liability.IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE WEBSITE OR ANY OF ITS CONTENT, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO CEASE USING THE WEBSITE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL TELENURSE NETWORK OR ANY TELENURSE NETWORK LICENSOR, LICENSEE OR SUPPLIER BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY OF ITS CONTENT INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT, ANY INFRINGEMENT BY ANY CONTENT OF THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OR OTHER RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES, OR FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE, AND ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO THE WEBSITE, OR THE MATERIALS OR INFORMATION CONTAINED ON ANY OR ALL SUCH WEBSITES. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL TELENURSE NETWORK, ITS LICENSORS, LICENSEES OR SUPPLIERS OR PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR SPECIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY PERSONAL INJURY, LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR COMPUTER OR OTHERWISE) ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, WHETHER UNDER A THEORY OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, MALPRACTICE OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE OR THEY HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU HEREBY RELEASE TELENURSE NETWORK AND HOLD TELENURSE NETWORK ITS LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS AND PROVIDERS HARMLESS FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS, AND DAMAGES OF EVERY KIND AND NATURE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ACTUAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL), KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, SUSPECTED AND UNSUSPECTED, DISCLOSED AND UNDISCLOSED, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE. YOU WAIVE THE PROVISIONS OF ANY STATE OR LOCAL LAW LIMITING OR PROHIBITING A GENERAL RELEASE.
- Information for Users, Patients, Providers and Enterprise Customers
We are an online Digital Health company offering a convenient platform (for patients, providers, and private companies) to access healthcare related information, exchange information, and services utilizing our web-based platform. TeleNurse Network is not a general insurance plan, health insurance plan or health insurance product. TeleNurse Network’s Platform allows users and consumers to select and interact with independent health and wellness providers (nurses, advanced nurse practitioners, and a range of other healthcare professionals). Our providers and software platform are not intended to address emergency or life-threatening medical conditions, and should never be used in those circumstances. If you are experiencing an emergency or life threatening condition that may or may not require immediate medical or mental health attention, then dial 911 or proceed to your local emergency room for evaluation and care.
TeleNurse Network services and providers may not be available at all locations and times. Medication and related e-scripting performed or ordered thru TeleNurse Network’s Telemedicine platform or thru a TeleNurse Network direct healthcare provider are not a covered service, and charges will be due and payable by the patient or provider. We do not cover or pay for pharmacy charges. No controlled substances or a scheduled medication is provided by any TeleNurse Network contracted Healthcare Provider on our platform or employed by us, and may not be allowed in your state of residence. Patients and Providers are responsible for payment of health care services, and payment for services is due before service/virtual visit. We reserve the right without prior notice to change, amend charges, amend or change fee schedules and all related fees at our own discretion, and without prior user approval. We may submit your visit to your insurance company for reimbursement. Refunds for missed or late arriving patient or provider appointments are not provided or supported unless approved by a TeleNurse Network administrator. You may contact a TeleNurse Network Customer Support by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.